Boulder Country Club and its golf experience provides a setting for breath-taking views of Colorado’s front range, the Flatirons, and the snow-capped Indian Peaks.
The Press Maxwell designed 18-Hole Championship course meanders through the quiet neighborhood of Gunbarrel, and offers the member a traditional country club layout with mature trees, winding canals, and several lakes. The greens are known for their quick speed and smooth roll. The player may choose from a variety of tees that range from 5400 yards from the forward tees to over 7000 yards from the championship tees.
Golf Course Facilities
- 18-Hole Championship Course
- 9-Hole Par 3 Course
- 20 Station Driving Range
- 4 Chipping Greens to practice a variety of shots including 3 Practice Bunkers
- 2 Putting Greens
The Boulder Country Club Golf Pro Shop offers complete professional services for your golfing needs. Many of these services include:
- Tournament Events - Men's, Ladies', Couples', and Junior's
- Top-of-the Line Merchandise Selections
- Ladies' 18 & 9 Hole Leagues
- PGA Professional Instruction
- Junior Instruction
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms and Services
- Club Storage
- Handicap Service
The Boulder Country Club golf experience is one that will remain memorable for its members and guest for years to come.